Mrs. Haug’s Fourth Grade Class
Welcome to fourth grade! I am so glad to have a class of wonderful students who are set to learn so much this school year. Not only will they continue to grow academically, but also socially and become a caring citizen. I look forward to a year of open communication with all my students and parents. Please visit our webpage frequently for updates, newsletter, and links for additional learning. Contact me with any concerns and questions throughout the school year.
Fun Learning Links
- Edmodo – Students are able to post (blog) about their book and comment on other students’ books
- Storyline – Allows students to listen to a variety of books read by famous actors
- Spelling City – Create games using spelling words from word sorts
- Handwriting – Parents can create and print worksheets for their child to practice letter formation and writing sentences.
- Patricia Polacco – So much to learn about this awesome author and all her wonderful books.
- Chris Van Allsburg – Another great author whose pictures in Mysteries of Harrisburg inspired us to write stories in class!
- Xtra Math – Student will log on using their code and practice their math facts. Will receive certificate when mastered with automaticity.
- APlus Math – Practice with flashcards, play in gameroom, get homework help or print off worksheets right here!
- States and Capitals – Interactive game to learn all 50 states and capitals. How quick do you know them?
- NASA for Kids – Get lost on this site where you learn about space and all its stars, planets and NASA missions.
- Enchanted Learning – Check out this site for all the 50 states and their maps. Print them off and label like crazy.
- Science Fun – A site that you can zoom, transform, crush and improve everyday stuff.