Please label the following items clearly with your child’s name:
- Backpack, no rolling backpacks or trapper keepers
- (1) Pencil pouch, large
- (1) Scissors
- (2) 3-ring binder, 1” size, clear front cover pocket
- (1) 3-ring binder, 1/2” size
- (3) plastic or durable 2-pocket folders, different colors, 3 holed punch
- (1 pkg.) Washable markers
- Gym Shoes, to be left at school
- (1) Pink Pearl eraser
- (1) Old sock, clean
- Paint smock/shirt
- (1) Headphones
- (1 pkg.) Highlighters
- (1) Crayons, 24 ct.
PLEASE DO NOT LABEL the following:
- (2) Containers of antibacterial wipes
- (1) #2 Ticonderoga pencils, 48 ct.
- (1 pkg.) Loose leaf paper, wide-ruled
- (8) Dry erase markers, black or blue
- (4) Glue sticks
- (1) Red pen
- (1) Box of facial tissues, large
- (2) Roll of paper towels
- (1) Bottle of hand sanitizer, large
Last Name Beginning With:
- A-I, (2) Box of Ziplock quart size bags
- J-R, (2) Box of Ziplock gallon size bags
- S-Z, (2) Bottle of hand soap , large
Gym shoes must be left at school for P.E. use only! Please make sure that the shoes fit your child properly.
Items listed under Do Not Label headline are supplies that will be for classroom use. Please do not send items to school that your child does not wish to share. Special items should be left at home.
Updated for 2021-2022 school year