Please label the following items clearly with your child’s name:
- Backpack, no rolling backpacks or trapper keepers
- (1) School Supply Box
- (1) Fiskar scissors
- (1) 3-ring binder, 1” size
- (4) sturdy 2-pocket folder
- (1 pkg.) Washable markers
- Gym Shoes, to be left at school
- (2) Pink Pearl eraser
- (1) Old sock, clean
- Paint smock/shirt
- (1) Headphones or earbuds
- (1) Mouse
- (1) Highlighter
- (1) Crayons, 24 ct.
- (2) Red ink pens
- (1) ruler with inches and centimeters
- (2) Spiral notebooks, wide ruled, 70 pgs.
- (1) Bottle of school glue (4 oz.)
PLEASE DO NOT LABEL the following:
- (2) Containers of Clorox wipes (75 cnt.)
- (24) #2 pencils
- (8) Dry erase markers, fine tip
- (4) Glue sticks
- (2) Box of facial tissues, large
Last Name Beginning With:
- (1) refill pack baby wipes, unscented
- (1) Box of quart Ziplock bags
- (1) Bottle of hand sanitizer, large
- (1) Box of gallon Ziplock bags
Gym shoes must be left at school for P.E. use only! Please make sure that the shoes fit your child properly.
Items listed under Do Not Label headline are supplies that will be for classroom use. Please do not send items to school that your child does not wish to share. Special items should be left at home.
Updated for 2021-2022 school year