Please label the following items clearly with your child’s name:
- Backpack, no rolling backpacks or trapper keepers
- (3) 3-ring binder, 1” size
- (1) 2-pocket folder, durable
- (1) Composition notebook
- (3 pks.) Loose leaf paper, wide-ruled, 200 ct.
- (1) Pencil pouch
- (1) #2 pencils, 48 ct.
- (1) Colored pencils, 12 ct.
- (1) 6-pocket expanding file OR velcro/zipper binder with 5 folders
- Gym shoes, to be left at school
- (1) Highlighter
- (1) set of insertable letter divides for binders, 8.5”x11, 5 count or more
- (2) Spiral notebook, one-subject
- (1) Scissors
- (4) Glue sticks OR (1) Small bottle of glue
- (1) Earbuds/Headphones
- (1 pkg.) Markers
Please do not label the following:
- (2) Dry erase markers
- (1 pkg.) Sticky notes
- (1) Antibacterial wipes container, large
- (3) Box of tissues, large
- (1) Old sock, clean
- (1) Box of Ziplock bags
- Girls, gallon size
- Boys, quart size
- Girls (1) Roll of paper towels
- Boys (1) Bottle of hand sanitizer
Gym shoes must be left at school for P.E. use only! Please make sure that the shoes fit your child properly.
Items listed under Do Not Label headline are supplies that will be for classroom use. Please do not send items to school that your child does not wish to share. Special items should be left at home.