Please label the following items clearly with your child’s name:
- Backpack, no rolling backpacks
- (2) 3-ring binder, 1” size
- (1 pkg.) Loose leaf paper, wide-ruled, 200 ct.
- (1) Pencil pouch
- (1) #2 pencils, 48 ct.
- (1) Colored pencils, 12 ct.
- (1) 6-pocket expanding file OR velcro/zipper binder with 5 folders
- Gym shoes, to be left at school
- (1) Highlighter
- (1) set of insertable letter divides for binders, 8.5”x11, 5 count or more
- (1) Scissors
- (4) Glue sticks OR (1) Small bottle of glue
- (1) Earbuds or Headphones
- (1 pkg.) Markers
Please do not label the following:
- (2) Dry erase markers
- (1 pkg.) Sticky notes
- (1) Antibacterial wipes container, large
- (3) Box of tissues, large
- (1) Old sock, clean
- (1) Box of of gallon Ziplock bags
- (1) Roll of paper towels
- (1) Bottle of hand sanitizer
Gym shoes must be left at school for P.E. use only! Please make sure that the shoes fit your child properly.
Items listed under Do Not Label headline are supplies that will be for classroom use. Please do not send items to school that your child does not wish to share. Special items should be left at home.
Updated for 2021-2022 school year